Wild-made Shikakai, a pod-like fruit from the Acacia concinna tree, grows in the warm dry plains of southern and central India. This natural, gentle cleanser has been used for centuries and is traditionally known as the "fruit of the hair" to wash and gently condition the hair without excessively removing the hair from the natural oils. Shikakai is famous for its beneficial properties and naturally low pH.
1. Use 20 g of Shikakai powder.
2. Add warm water to obtain a smooth, flowing paste. (You can also add 10g of Ayumi Amla and / or Ayumi Aritha powder to remove dandruff and revitalize damaged hair).
3. Apply the paste to the hair and scalp, massaging gently with your fingertips. Ensure even coverage.
4. Leave the paste on for 5 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and remove.
Use twice a week to clean your hair.
Allergy Suggestions: Please note that this product is not suitable for blonde hair as it may naturally darken the hair slightly. When using natural products, it is recommended to perform a skin test before use. Put a small amount of paste behind your ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes.