Multani Mati clay, also known as Fuller’s Earth, is valued for its rich mineral content and highly absorbent cleaning properties. Used for centuries in India as a natural face mask when used as a paste, Multani Mati clay gently pulls out impurities and excessive oils to relieve congestion, soothe redness and reduce inflammation. The skin stays radiant, rejuvenated and naturally radiant.
1. Use 20 g of Multani Hair Powder.
2. Add warm water or rose water to obtain a smooth paste.
3. For oily skin, add 5g (spoon) of Ayumi Neem powder to the mixture.
4. Moisturize your face with a warm, damp face cloth and dry before applying.
5. Apply the paste on the face, massaging gently with your fingertips. Ensure even coverage (avoid contact with eyes).
6. Leave the paste on for 15-20 minutes.
7. Rinse thoroughly and remove with warm water.
8. To obtain facial skin and increase blood circulation, spray the face with cold water and dry.
9. Use twice a week.
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with eyes. When using natural products, it is recommended to perform a skin test before use. Put a small amount of paste behind your ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.