Aritha powder is derived from soap nut tree pods. Naturally rich in saponins, Aritha is famous for being a gentle skin cleanser that effectively cleanses pores and increases skin softness. Aritha soap nuts are extremely versatile and can be used to wash skin, scalp and hair, as well as a natural cleanser for washing delicate fabrics such as silk by hand.
For general use, mix 20g with approx. 200ml of water.
To make a natural shampoo:
1. Use 2 teaspoons of Aritha powder for short hair or 4 teaspoons for long hair.
2. Add warm water to obtain a smooth, drained paste.
3. You can also add 1 teaspoon of Ayumi Shikakia or Amla powder to the mixture.
4. Apply the paste to the hair and scalp, massaging gently with your fingertips. Ensure even coverage.
5. Leave the mail for 5 minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly and remove with warm water.
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with eyes. When using natural products, it is recommended to perform a skin test before use. Put a small amount of paste behind your ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.