Amla, colloquially known as the Indian gooseberry, is an edible fruit that is famous around the world for its extremely high levels of vitamin C and antioxidants. Traditionally used for its natural hair conditioning properties, Amla is blended into a paste to nourish and replenish hair, making it soft, silky and shiny.
1. Use 20 g of Amla powder.
2. Add warm water to obtain a smooth paste.
3. After washing your hair, apply Amla conditioning paste.
4. Apply the paste to the hair and scalp, massaging gently with your fingertips. Ensure even coverage (avoid contact with eyes).
5. Leave the paste on for 5-20 minutes, depending on the intensity of the conditioning treatment required.
6. Rinse and wash your hair thoroughly with warm water.
Use once or twice a week for hair conditioning.
Caution: This product may naturally slightly darken the hair, a smooth or blonde hair test should be performed.
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with eyes. When using natural products, it is recommended to perform a skin test before use. Put a small amount of paste behind your ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.